Affecting the subsystems of the State Budget
To the request of the Ministry of Defence I was involved in making the inventory of the assets for the transformation
to public associations of the following budgetary institutions:
- Zrínyi Cultural Service Institution,
- Central Cultural Centre of the Hungarian Army,
- Different cultural centres and clubs in 23 garrisons;
Awarded the continuous auditing of Óbuda–Békásmegyer in the 3rd district of Budapest (2003-2005) where previously I was an
auditing assistant (1999-2002).
Took part in the occasional and later continuous auditing of the following statement of budget (2002-2003):
- Central Technical Development Program and Budget,
- National R&D Program and Budget,
- Research and Technical Development, Demonstration Frame-Program and Budget for the European Union;
Awarded the continuous auditing of the Research and Technical Innovation Budget (2004-2005), which is the legal successor of
the Central Technical Development Program, and the National R&D Program.
Involved in the examination of the financial assistance for the capital’s and the counties Public Education and Development
Public Foundations based on the 2000-2001 contract which was supported by the Professional Training Fund of the Labour Market Budget.
Through the request of the Ministry of Education, I participated in examination of the appropriation (2002-2003) of the financial
assistance that was awarded to the technical schools as technical training contribution in 2000 and 2001.
Requested by the Ministry of Employment Politics & Labour to be involved in the check of spending of the financial assistance
for stimulating of assets in course of construction and trainings at GE Hungary Joint-Stock Company.
Awarded the revision of the contractual appropriation which was given by the non-educational system fund of the
Labour Market Budget for adult education in 2003-2005 and by the Ministry of Employment Politics and Labour afterwards.
Not affecting the subsystem of the State Budget
Involved and directed other auditors to process the following continuous auditing:
- South-Pest Car Mechanic Ltd. (2001-2005);
- MÁRKIKER Producer and Commercial Ltd. (2002);
- City – Tours Lp. (2004-2005);
- Samuelsons Hungary Ltd. (2004-2005);
- Hajtás – Pajtás Commercial and Service Ltd. (2004-2005);
- Óbuda – Békásmegyer Sport Public Foundations (2003-2005);
- BOOST PR Advertising and Service Ltd. (2004-2005);
- GLOBE-Info System-house Ltd. (2002-2005);
- Cultural Centre of Csillaghegy Public Association (2003-2005);
- Comfort National Health Office (2003-2005);
- Diamond National Health Office (2004-2005);
- Ferenc Liszt Chamber Orchestra Foundation (2003-2005);
- Child Hospital and Clinic of Buda Public Foundations (2005);
- Sollers XXI. Joint-Stock Company (2004-2005);
Continuously participating in the following auditing:
- HM Electronical, Logistics and Trustee Joint-Stock Company (1999-2005);
- Kaszó Forestry Joint-Stock company (2001-2005);
- HM Cartography Public Association (2001-2005);
- ITEA Information-technology and Electronical Data Defence Ltd. (2002-2005);
- KELTA ISKOLA Educational Service Public Association (2004-2005);
OTHER AUDITING EXERCISES
- Work carried out for transition of the Kaszó Erdőgazdaság Joint-Stock Company (1999);
- Transition of the Social Politics Foundation (2004-2005);
- Transition of TERRA Estate Agency Joint-Stock Company 2003);
- Transition of Floyd Service Ltd. (2005).
OTHER, NON-AUDITING EXERCISES
Awarded a position to be registered on the list of the Treasury Commissioners (from 1997-1998 worked as a treasury commissioner
for the Police Headquarters of Budapest and from 2004-2005 for the Police Headquarters of Fejér County.);
Participated in the completion of different essays (1998-1999: Economy System-study of the Law Enforcement, transition of
the Supply System of the Organisations of the Ministry of the Interior );
Economy consultancy since 1997 (GSB Trustee Ltd. and its subordinates, Ásványbányák Trustee Ltd. and its mine companies,
Grécze Trustee and Estate Agency Ltd.);
Involved in the foundation of the accounting system for the Hungarian Army (1988-1990);
Carried out the audit of the No. V2.02.11 version of the MANNA Budgetary, financial and Accounting Registering System (2005);